Tuesday, June 6, 2017

My word, he's excited to see me!

When I was in college, I had a friend whose younger brother was a senior in high school. His younger brother would pop wood all the time. He was lavishly endowed (much like my friend), too. Moreover, he had no inhibitions about groping himself when he was erect. He'd be watching television, get wood, and start grasping and pulling on his huge member through his jeans. If he were at the pool, and popped wood, he'd start rolling it beneath the fabric of his Speedo, feeling the heat of his hand and the fabric stimulate his manhood. I once saw him standing in line at McDonald's, get super-hard, and push and pull his boner until it slid down his pant leg -- whereupon he immediately grasped, squeezed, and massaged it until a huge wet spot appeared in his jeans.


No comments:

Post a Comment