Saturday, August 27, 2016

The aftermath of the August 9, 2016, wet microburst struck the city of Cleveland Heights continues to affect me. I've had to shell out nearly $1,000 (which I don't have) to deal with my neighbor's tree that crashed into my yard. I've spent a huge amount of time dealing with utilities, tree service companies, AT&T U-Verse, and the city to deal with it. It's very depressing to have to deal with this on my own. All day yesterday, I dealt with the back yard again. I've even cleaned up the front yard yet, because I need to deal with the back yard.

It'll be another three or four days before I feel I'm back to where I started...

And I've got to lay out more cash to do the things I needed to do here in August, like reset the front walk and reseed the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment