Wednesday, February 10, 2016



The things I sacrifice for my art.......

It was snowing here heavily on Sunday night. I went outside at 1:30 AM on Monday to take some photos, because it was supposed to be almost 40F on Monday and I wanted to capture some images of the pretty trees and street before it melted. After I was done, I came inside. "Gosh, the view out the windows sure looks nice," I thought. I went into the second-floor guest bedroom to open a blind and take a photo. As I pulled on the cord to raise the Venetian blind, the whole blind came off the wall and struck me. The deep cut on my forearm and the chunk taken out of my thumb are the result.

I was markedly unhappy afterward, as you can believe.

And Monday? It stayed cold, and in fact snowed even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment