Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My sexuality is completely fucked up. For most of my early sexual life, I've tried to blatantly replicate the first boy I slept with:  Dark brunette hair, big liquid bedroom dark brown eyes, dark skin, furry chest, stomach trail, ultra-dense brunette pubes, 8 inch and very thick cock with heavy veins and foreskin, lots of cum, very large testes, and furry legs.

After college, that changed to:  Twinky Italian with jet-black hair, big and liquid black or very dark eyes, dark skin, slight but toned pecs, constantly and very erect nipples, hard slender body, ultra-dense jet-black pubes, 8 inch and very thick cock with heavy veins and foreskin, lots of cum, very large testes, and furry legs.

Not once in my sad, sorry sex life have I liked muscle-bot blonds with big pecs, lats, and abs.

Yet, here I am -- having splashed three loads onto the floor over this guy.

My sexuality is completely fucked up.  I'm so desperate, I aim for whatever comes in front of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment