Thursday, October 23, 2014

"Kill The Moon"






The Doctor: Is that the best you could get?
Lundvik: Second-hand space shuttle. Third-hand astronauts.


* * * * * * * * * * *


Clara: Doctor, tell me there wasn't anyone inside that thing.
The Doctor: I could, but it wouldn't make it true...




* * * * * * * * * * *


Clara: Is it those germ things, then? Are they like cockroaches? Is it... Is it an infestation? Is it?
The Doctor: Well, I've only seen one of them. It would take an awful lot more to cause the Moon to put on 1.3 billion tonnes.
[Alien spider-horror attacks the Doctor, but he backs into the sunlight and it flees]
Doctor: That makes two...





* * * * * * * * * * *


The Doctor: The future is no more malleable than the past.




* * * * * * * * * * *


Clara: Tell me what you knew Doctor, else I'll smack you so hard you'll regenerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment