Wednesday, September 10, 2014



Tom Riley got a blond wig and grew a goatee as Robin Hood in the last Doctor Who. For those who know, Tom also plays Leonardo DaVinci in the Starz/BBC series DaVinci's Demons. It's a fictional historical drama about a young Leonardo DaVinci, who is caught up in the machinations of the de Medici and Borgia families in Renaissance Italy. Behind the scenes, Da Vinci is trying to find the mysterious "Book of Leaves", which will help him unlock the potential of the human mind and help him shape the future.


* * * * * * *


Robin Hood: Trussed up like turkey-cocks... thanks to your friend.
Doctor: Shut it, Hoodie. I saved your life!
Robin Hood: I had the situation well in hand.
Doctor: Long-haired ninny versus robot killer knights? I know where I'd put my money.


* * * * * * *


Doctor: Guard! He's laughing again! You can't keep me locked up with a laughing person!













No comments:

Post a Comment