Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Breaking and entering... arson... theft.... Assault with a concrete dildo?

* * * *

Please! Nothing to see here! Move along! Please!

* * * *

You're lying on top of the Queen with her legs wrapped around you and they call that news!

* * * *

Drebin: Hey! The evidence in the Kellner case. He was innocent after all!
Ed Hocken: He went to the chair two years ago, Frank...

* * * *

Wilma, I promise you; whatever scum did this, not one man on this force will rest one minute until he's behind bars. Now, let's grab a bite to eat.

* * * *

Drebin: I saw an interesting picture today...
Jane [swallows hard]: I was young! I needed the work!
Drebin: No, no, this was a ship...

* * * *

It's true what they say: Cops and women don't mix. It's like eating a spoonful of Drano; sure, it'll clean you out, but it'll leave you hollow inside.

* * * *

Everywhere I look, something reminds me of her...

* * * *

Just think: Next time I shoot someone, I could be arrested.

* * * *

Mayor: Now Drebin, I don't want any trouble like you had last year on the south side. That's my policy.
Drebin: Listen, when I see a bunch of weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a man in the park in broad daylightin in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's my policy!
Mayor: That was a Shakespeare In The Park production of Julius Caesar, you moron. You shot five actors. Good ones!

* * * *

Jane: I wanted you to know, now, I've loved you since the first day I met you, and I'll never stop. I'm a very lucky woman.
Frank: So am I...

No comments:

Post a Comment