Sunday, September 29, 2013

I know I've not been a good blogger for 2012. It's been a very strange year for me. I left one job, and started another, and that has led to a large amount of writing for me. But when you write all day, it's almost impossible to turn around and write a long, involved, well-written post in the evening.

I've also done quite a bit more photography (although my skills have not risen much). To improve my work, I'm snapping photos in RAW format rather than as JPEGs. This means hours (if not days) spent adjusting images to the right look and then transforming them into JPEGs and then posting them to Flickr. And that consumes a lot of time, too.

But I am trying harder to post more frequently, and the kind of posts I used to publish. Sometimes, I even succeed in doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment